Terms & Conditions
1. YOU PAY A DEPOSIT When you make your booking, you must complete a booking form, accepting on behalf of all your party and pay a deposit of – (a) £50.00 per person. All monies paid to Les Holland Coach Travel Coaches are held on your behalf until you receive our confirmation.
2. YOU PAY THE BALANCE The balance of the fare must be paid via the website at least eight weeks before the holiday departure date. If you book within the applicable balance due period you must pay the full holiday cost at the time of booking. If the balance is not paid in time, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday, retain your deposit, and apply cancellation charges.
3. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR BOOKING If, after our confirmation has been issued, you wish to change to another of our holidays, or change departure date, we will do our utmost to make the changes, provided that notification is received not later than the date on which the balance of the original holiday cost was due for payment. Any alteration by you made later than the original balance date will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking. Other alterations such as the addition of requests or change of pick-up point that require a reconfirmation to be issued must be notified and may be subject to administration costs.
4. IF YOU CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY You, or any members of your party may cancel your holiday at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your deposit and, cancellation charges will apply up to the maximum shown below.
Amount of cancellation charge shown as % of holiday price.
Prior to 55 days before departure =deposit only.
55 – 49 days = 30% 48-22 days = 50%
21-8 days = 70% 7-1 days = 100%
5. IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform your Driver immediately who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint cannot be completely resolved locally, please email us within 14 days of your return home. It is therefore a condition of this contract that you communicate any problem to the supplier of the services in question. If you fail to follow this simple procedure, we cannot accept responsibility as we have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify the problem.
6. HOLIDAY INSURANCE It is a condition of your contract with Les Holland Coach Travel that you should take out insurance to cover you in the event of illness, personal injury or death during the course of your holiday. This is your own responsibility.
10. PASSPORT For all Continental holidays you will require a full up to date British Passport, in most cases with a minimum of 6 months validity. We cannot accept responsibility if passengers are not in possession of the correct travel documents.
IMPORTANT NOTE Compensation will not be payable if the holiday is cancelled because the number of persons booked is less than the number required, or for events beyond our control, which include: war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activity and its consequences, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, health risks and pandemics, unavoidable and unforeseeable technical problems with transport for reasons beyond our control or that of our suppliers; hurricanes and other actual or potential severe weather conditions, and any other similar events. You are also advised to check with The Foreign and Commonwealth Office Advice Unit regularly at www.fco.gov.uk/travel prior to travel.
All holidays operate if the minimum number of participants is met. However, in no case will we cancel your holiday less than 6 weeks before the scheduled departure date, except where you have failed to pay the final balance or because of force majeure (force majeure means an event which we or the suppliers of the services in question could not foresee or avoid and is therefore beyond our control.